The Blithe Patting Splash Mask Soothing & Healing Green tea is a revolutionary way to mask. Blithe's Patting Splash Masks (PSMs) function like a facial rinse, but with the added benefits of a mask. The Soothing and Healing Green Tea combines a concentrated amount of lactic acid and nourishing ingredients with an effective "splashing" method. Lactic acid purifies and exfoliates the skin to target hyperpigmentation and balance pH, while ingredients like tea tree oil help to control sebum production and reduce the production of white heads that cause acne. Catechins from green tea calm the skin to give you that healthy glow.
How to Use:
In the shower
- Apply a capful of splash mask on the face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
- Then use the water from the shower to splash and rinse off the face.
Using a bowl
- pour a capful of splash mask into a clean bowl of water (the ideal ratio of formula to water is 1:100, so a capful requires 700ml of water).
- Stir with fingertips, then use to splash generously onto face.
- Gently pat face until damp, not wet afterward.
Water, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Ofﬁcinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, PPG-26-Buteth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Dextrin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safﬂower) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1000ppm), Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract