The Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Mask is a calming and cooling mask with the same soothing benefits as its bestselling Midnight Blue Calming Cream. This special rayon sheet mask is formulated with erythritol to cool down skin’s temperature and relieve irritated skin, and willow bark extract to clear out pores and minimise oiliness. Tea tree oil and Centella asiatica extract is also present to help calm and heal breakouts.
How to Use:
- Remove mask from the package.
- Unfold the sheet mask and place it on your face aligning the holes to your eyes, nose, and mouth. ...
- Sit back and relax for 15-25 minutes.
- Peel off the mask and discard the sheet mask.
- Gently pat the essence into your face for maximum absorption.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2 Hexanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Erythritol, Arginine, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Betaine, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract